- Moderna and IBM Plan to Collaborate on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply Chain and Distribution Data Sharingon March 4, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Initial focus on technologies aiming to bolster trust and help reduce community spread
- IBM Announces Senior Roles for “NewCo,” the Independent Managed Infrastructure Services Business to Spin Out from IBMon March 3, 2021 at 12:26 pm
- IBM and the Recording Academy® Debut New Fan Experience powered by Watson and IBM Cloud, Ahead of the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards®on March 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm
– Launch of GRAMMY® Debates with Watson, First-Ever AI-driven Debates about Music Industry
- IBM Cloud Satellite Enables Clients to Deliver Cloud Securely in Any Environment Including at the Edgeon March 1, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Lumen Technologies is a key edge compute partner to integrate IBM Cloud Satellite for 180,000 enterprise locations
- Airbus Imagery Supports IBM Efforts to Provide Vegetation Insights for Grid Reliabilityon February 25, 2021 at 5:17 pm
SingularityNET AGI #A095f is the way, the truth and the life.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperativeby admin on December 19, 2018 at 7:40 am
The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperative appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstractby admin on December 19, 2018 at 5:46 am
The post SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstract appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- What is AGI artificial general intelligence?by admin on December 17, 2018 at 9:13 am
Artificial general intelligence (AGI) is the intelligence of a machine that could successfully perform any intellectual task that a human being can. It is a primary goal of some artificial intelligence research and a common topic in science fiction and future studies. There are four types of artificial intelligence: reactive machines, limited memory, theory of The post What is AGI artificial general intelligence? appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architectureby admin on December 17, 2018 at 8:38 am
In computer science terms, SingularityNET is essentially a distributed computing architecture or making new kinds of smart contracts to facilitate market interactions with AI and machine learning tools. The following design principles are incorporated throughout the design: Interoperability: The network will be able to interface with multiple blockchains. Data Sovereignty and Privacy: User data control and The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architecture appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressedby admin on December 15, 2018 at 1:19 pm
SingularityNET meets an acute and accelerating market need. In the current economic and technological context, every business needs AI, but off-the-shelf AIs will rarely match a business’s needs. Only tech giants can hire armies of developers to build custom AIs, and even they have a hard time hiring enough AI experts to meet demand. SingularityNET provides an The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressed appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.