H.R. 2, the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (the 2018 Farm Bill)
H.R. 2, the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (the 2018 Farm Bill) amends and extends major programs for income support, food and nutrition, land conservation, trade promotion, rural development, research, forestry, horticulture, and other miscellaneous programs administered by the Department of Agriculture (USDA) for five years through 2023.
- Sponsor: Rep. Conaway, K. Michael [R-TX-11] (Introduced 04/12/2018)
- Committees: House – Agriculture
- Committee Reports: H. Rept. 115-661; H. Rept. 115-1072 (Conference Report)
- Latest Action: 12/20/2018 Became Public Law No: 115-334. (All Actions)
- Roll Call Votes: There have been 21 roll call votes
- Passed Senate amended (06/28/2018)
- Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Read more here.