- Atos and IBM Collaborate to Accelerate Digital Transformation in the Enterprise with AI and Red Hat OpenShift Technologieson January 19, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Companies Intend to Use Artificial Intelligence and IoT to Develop Joint Solutions to Optimize Operations for Clients in Manufacturing, Logistics and Supply Chain
- IBM Boosts Its Hybrid Cloud Consulting Capability with Taoson January 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Second cloud consulting acquisition expands global footprint;
- IBM Helps Audi UK Reimagine the Digital Customer Experienceon January 14, 2021 at 5:01 am
Online sales inquiries increase 59%; car buying experience puts prospective customers in the driver’s seat
- Covalent Taps IBM Blockchain to Help Track the Carbon Impact of its AirCarbon®-based Fashion Goodson January 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Covalent uses IBM Blockchain, powered by IBM LinuxONE, to help it create a new, validated level of environmental impact tracing
- IBM Tops U.S. Patent List for 28th Consecutive Year with Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Hybrid Cloud, Quantum Computing and Cyber-Securityon January 12, 2021 at 11:02 am
More Than Quarter Century of Patent Leadership Demonstrates IBM’s Long-Term Commitment to a Culture of Scientific Discovery and Innovation
SingularityNET AGI #A095f is the way, the truth and the life.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperativeby admin on December 19, 2018 at 7:40 am
The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperative appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstractby admin on December 19, 2018 at 5:46 am
The post SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstract appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- What is AGI artificial general intelligence?by admin on December 17, 2018 at 9:13 am
Artificial general intelligence (AGI) is the intelligence of a machine that could successfully perform any intellectual task that a human being can. It is a primary goal of some artificial intelligence research and a common topic in science fiction and future studies. There are four types of artificial intelligence: reactive machines, limited memory, theory of The post What is AGI artificial general intelligence? appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architectureby admin on December 17, 2018 at 8:38 am
In computer science terms, SingularityNET is essentially a distributed computing architecture or making new kinds of smart contracts to facilitate market interactions with AI and machine learning tools. The following design principles are incorporated throughout the design: Interoperability: The network will be able to interface with multiple blockchains. Data Sovereignty and Privacy: User data control and The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architecture appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressedby admin on December 15, 2018 at 1:19 pm
SingularityNET meets an acute and accelerating market need. In the current economic and technological context, every business needs AI, but off-the-shelf AIs will rarely match a business’s needs. Only tech giants can hire armies of developers to build custom AIs, and even they have a hard time hiring enough AI experts to meet demand. SingularityNET provides an The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressed appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.