- Mayo Clinic’s clinical trial matching project sees higher enrollment in breast cancer trials through use of artificial intelligenceon March 8, 2018 at 1:11 am
Mayo Clinic and IBM Watson Health today unveiled results from early use of the Watson for Clinical Trial Matching, an IBM cognitive computing system. Use of this system in the Mayo Clinic oncology practice has been associated with more patients enrolled in Mayo’s breast cancer clinical trials.
- IBM Watson Health Announces 100 Top Hospitalson March 5, 2018 at 5:01 am
IBM Watson Health™ today published its 100 Top Hospitals® annual study identifying top–performing hospitals in the U.S. based on overall organizational performance. Formerly known as the Truven Health Analytics® 100 Top Hospitals, this study spotlights the best–performing hospitals in the U.S. based on a balanced scorecard of publicly available clinical, operational, and patient satisfaction metrics and data. It has been conducted annually since 1993.
- IBM Reports 2017 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Resultson January 18, 2018 at 4:07 am
IBM today announced fourth-quarter and full-year 2017 earnings results.
- Maersk and IBM to Form Joint Venture Applying Blockchain to Improve Global Trade and Digitize Supply Chainson January 16, 2018 at 7:01 am
A.P. Moller –Maersk and IBM today announced their intent to establish a joint venture to provide more efficient and secure methods for conducting global trade using blockchain technology.
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Yearon January 9, 2018 at 12:01 pm
IBM inventors received a record 9,043 patents in 2017, marking the company’s 25th consecutive year of U.S. patent leadership and crossing the 100,000-patent milestone. The new patents were granted to a diverse group of more than 8,500 IBM researchers, engineers, scientists and designers in 47 different U.S. states and 47 countries.
SingularityNET AGI #A095f is the way, the truth and the life.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperativeby admin on December 19, 2018 at 7:40 am
The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.4 A Decentralized Self Organizing Cooperative appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstractby admin on December 19, 2018 at 5:46 am
The post SingularityNET Whitepaper Abstract appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- What is AGI artificial general intelligence?by admin on December 17, 2018 at 9:13 am
Artificial general intelligence (AGI) is the intelligence of a machine that could successfully perform any intellectual task that a human being can. It is a primary goal of some artificial intelligence research and a common topic in science fiction and future studies. There are four types of artificial intelligence: reactive machines, limited memory, theory of The post What is AGI artificial general intelligence? appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architectureby admin on December 17, 2018 at 8:38 am
In computer science terms, SingularityNET is essentially a distributed computing architecture or making new kinds of smart contracts to facilitate market interactions with AI and machine learning tools. The following design principles are incorporated throughout the design: Interoperability: The network will be able to interface with multiple blockchains. Data Sovereignty and Privacy: User data control and The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.3 A Robust and Adaptive Software Architecture appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.
- SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressedby admin on December 15, 2018 at 1:19 pm
SingularityNET meets an acute and accelerating market need. In the current economic and technological context, every business needs AI, but off-the-shelf AIs will rarely match a business’s needs. Only tech giants can hire armies of developers to build custom AIs, and even they have a hard time hiring enough AI experts to meet demand. SingularityNET provides an The post SingularityNET Vision | 1.2 Acute Market Needs Addressed appeared first on SingularityNET AGI.